jueves, 19 de septiembre de 2013

¿Ya se las presenté?, creo que ya, pero vámos que aún tengo que presumirles =)

Mi top 10 de las mejores canciones de Taylor Swift
-mi favorita ¡qué ojos, Dios!-

<< See me nervously pulling at my clothes and trying to look busy
And you're doing your best to avoid me
I'm starting to think one day I'll tell the story of us 

Of how I was losing my mind when I saw you here
But you held your pride like you should have held me,
Oh I'm scared to see the ending why are we pretending this is nothing
I'd tell you I miss you but I don't know how 
I've never heard silence quite this loud >> 
UPDATE: Con este vídeo descubrí porque huyo a la biblioteca a la menor provocación, ¿quién dice que no me encontraré una belleza así estando allá?, y el que esté en ese lugar  lo que implica. Por cierto si un día me busca la justicia y no me encuentran estoy en los cubículos de la biblioteca =D
 -este es un poema en forma de canción...-
<< I’ve been spending the last 8 months thinking all love ever does
Is break and burn and end
But on a Wednesday in a cafe I watched it begin again >>

3. Everything has changed
<< Cause all I know is we said hello 
And your eyes look like coming home
All I know is a simple name, everything has changed
All I know is we held the door
You'll be mine and i'll be yours
All I know since yesterday is everything has changed >>

<< So this is me swallowing my pride standing in front of you 
saying I'm sorry for that night
And I go back to December all the time
It turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you
Wishing I'd realized what I had when you were mine
And I go back to December, turn around and make it alright
I go back to December all the time >>


5. Mine
<< You said, “I remember how we felt sittin’ by the water 
And every time I look at you, it’s like the first time
I fell in love with a careless man’s careful daughter
She is the best thing that’s ever been mine”  >>

6. You belong with Me
<< and you've got α smile that could light up this whole town >>

7. Long live
-Si Dios o el destino no quieren que estemos juntos...-
<< Will you take a moment, promise me this
That you’ll stand by me forever
But if God forbid fate should step in
And force us into a goodbye
If you have children someday
When they point to the pictures
Please tell them my name
Tell them how the crowds went wild
Tell them how I hope they shine >>

8. Ours
-ay el amor, el amor! (diría Sammy).-
<< So don’t you worry your pretty little mind 
People throw rocks with things that shine 
And life makes love look hard 
The stakes are high 
The water’s rough 
But this love is ours >>


9. Love story 
-así me le voy a declarar a mi futura dueña =) -
<< He fell to the ground, pulled out a ring, and say:
Marry me Juliet you'll never have to be alone
I love you and thats all you know
I talked to your dad, you'll pick out a white dress
Its a love story baby, just say yes >>
-lo admito, me puso chipilón esta letra.-
<< Now I know why the all the trees change in the fall oh oh
I know you were on my side even when I was wrong
And I love you for giving me your eyes
Staying back and watching me shine
And I didn’t know if you knew
So I’m takin’ this chance to say
I had the best day
With you, today >>

El sólo  hecho de que me haya puesto esta entrada refleja como me trae de embobado =D
Si alguien me quiere comprar, regáleme uno de sus DVD's y seré su esclavo por siempre =P (de los CD's me estoy encargando yo).

Nota: Yo sólo conozco a una chica que sería capaz de competirle en el concurso de "Los ojos más bellos del universo" y "El rostro perfecto", y quien sabe, por ahí y le anda ganando a mi Taylor.
Nota2. ¡He vuelto a las andadas!

Disfruten! (Yo la ví primero)
letras de Taylor swift, español, videoclips, descargar videos, top ten taylor swift, mejores 10 canciones de Taylor swift, mexico, red tour, speak now tour.

3 comentarios :

  1. Orale, si que eres un fiel admirador de Taylor :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Señor, debió empezar mencionando la tremenda altura de la señorita Swift (Las altas y las asiáticas son mi debilidad). Por tal motivo decidí regresar a releer su entrada.

    Lamentablemente, mi percepción de su música no cambió mucho. Sin embargo, me llevo una canción de aquí (Everything has changed), donde para mí sorpresa, Ed Sheraan no me durmió, LOL.

    Saludos.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Usted siempre es un iluminado señor Peter :)
      Tienes razón, este playlist está obsoleto, me faltan sus dos últimas producciones, que para mí gusto son mucho mejor en calidad de sonido. Le avisaré cuando estén al aire :)

      Y además me hace falta otra entrada sobre la señorita Swift, pero esa la estoy guardando porque la quiero meter en mi web, aunque si la saco antes te convendría venir acá.

      Pero como dicen ene mi pueblo .... hazte un lado que yo la ví primero.

      Saludos, y bienvenido al mundo swiftie :D

      Eliminar